Thursday 3 October 2013

Mad Men Yourself Homework


For homework, we had to go onto a website called Mad Men Yourself, and create a character that represents us.



This is a close up showing the detail in the face. I have chosen to have my hair up as that is how i occasionally wear it. I have chosen to use a bit of make up, as this is what i wear on an everyday basis. I have chosen to wear a red dress as i wear red quite a lot and i like to dress up whenever i get the opportunity. I have also chose to include gold jewelry including necklace and earrings as i like to wear some jewelry but not too much.


I have chosen this setting for my mad men character as it seemed most appropriate for what the character is wearing. She is at a night out walking over to a man dressed in a suit. She is holding a handbag which represents me as i do not go out without a handbag. It also shows  the feet which she is wearing a pair of black heels to suit the occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment