Wednesday 2 October 2013

Summer Task - Napoleon Dynamite

For my summer assignment, i had to re create the title sequence for Napoleon Dynamite. I couldnt think of how to make the scenes again, so i decided to draw each of the scenes and video them in a similar way to the original video.

I have used different music to the original because when i went to edit the video, i did it on my ipod and i didn't have and could not get the actual sound track. I thought that the idea and the layout of this video was a good idea at the time but i did not get the right camera angle and the lighting was too bright so you cant see what is on each page properly. If i was to make this video again, i would try to do it properly with the foods just like the video on the original title sequence.

No comments:

Post a Comment